Chilled Water & Heating Water Storage Buffer Tanks
Sizes from 100 Litre to 100,000 Litre Capacity.
J.B. Collitt Engineering Pty Ltd manufactures buffer vessels for the HVAC/Mechanical Services Industry.
- Insulated Chilled Water Buffer Vessels provide thermal storage to chilled water systems where additional storage is required. These vessels have proven a cost effective and energy efficient addition to this type of system, by increasing the volume of the system and maintaining the system temperature longer.
- Insulated Heating Water Buffer Vessels also provide the same benefits for heating water systems.
- Tanks can be manufactured to our standard sizes or to customer specific requirements.
- All tanks are designed and constructed in accordance with AS1210 Pressure Vessel Code with applicable classification and hazard level.
- Configuration can be vertical or horizontal.
- Construction from Carbon Steel, 300 Series Stainless Steel or Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel.
- Insulation & Colorbond Sheathing if required to BCA Section J requirements.
- Inspection opening included.
- Baffles/Sparge Distribution Pipes if required.
- Variation to inlet/outlet sizing and quantity.
- Valve/Gauge package available.
- Cathodic Protection (Sacrificial Anodes) if required.
- Flexibility of custom design if required.
- Over 50 years vessel manufacturing experience.
- AFP – Forensics Data Centre, ACT
- Australian National University ‐ ACT
- Antenna Facilities ‐ Tidbinbilla, ACT
- ASX Data Centre ‐ NSW
- Macquarie Telecom ‐ NSW
- Datacom – Belmont, WA
- West Keira Shopping Centre – Wollongong, NSW
- Pacnet – NSW
- Centrelink – ACT
- Canberra Airport – ACT
- National Film & Sound Archives – ACT
- NCI Data Centre – ACT
- Australian Defence Force Academy – ACT
- Duntroon Military College – ACT
- Carriage Works – Everleigh, NSW
- Securas – Gore Hill, NSW
- University of NSW
- 76 Berry Street – North Sydney, NSW
- Equinix Global Data Centre – NSW
- Stocklands – Bathurst, NSW
- Target – Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Darrell Lea – NSW
- Rhodes Corporate Park – NSW
- James Cook University – Townsville, QLD
- The Royal – Newcastle, NSW
- Melbourne Tower – VIC
- Energy Australia – NSW
- Newcastle University – NSW
- Channel 9 Data Centre – NSW